Visual Basic .NET programming
- Experience designing user interfaces for systems
- Report writing in SSRS or Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SQL (2005 or newer)
- Database design experience
- Ability to write queries, procedures, and views
- Optimize database performance
- Setup SQL maintenance plans
- Associate degree in computer science, information systems, or business with an information technology emphasis and three years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in same study and proven programming experience in a workplace environment.
- Three to four years of experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enjoy maintaining and/or enhancing code to meet customers’ needs.
- Some hardware/networking experience is a plus.